Sometimes it's okay to be a follower! :)

Blogaholic Designs”=

I was featured!!!

Photobucket

All Things Thrifty


DIY under $5

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

"You're one of our favorite "chicks."

I saw this idea to get some "chick," peeps and put a tag on it that said "You're one of our favorite chicks," to use for the Young Women. I wasn't going to do it at first because the lady that did it bought the smaller packages of peeps for each girl and I did not have money to do that. So, I came up with a better solution that fit our needs. I decided to add a stick to each peep and wrap it in cellophane and tie the tag on. It was a lot cheaper this way too! I am so glad I did this. A huge thanks to http://lifedesigncraft.blogspot.com/2012/03/for-our-favorite-chicks-yw-easter-treat.html for the inspiration!!


1 comment:

.Chrissy said...

That is such a good idea!