Sometimes it's okay to be a follower! :)

Blogaholic Designs”=

I was featured!!!

Photobucket

All Things Thrifty


DIY under $5

Monday, March 26, 2012

Spotlight of the week- Chrissy

Chrissy was the lucky winner for the spotlight of the week last week. There are so many things I can say about Chrissy. So here we go:

*Chrissy is incredibly incredibly smart! Seriously!
*Chrissy is soooooooo creative!!!
*Chrissy has a knack for making people feel better!!
*Chrissy is a confident person! I love that about her
*Chrissy is so kind
*Chrissy is so thoughtful
*Chrissy has such a strong testimony of the gospel. She served a mission in Florida and changed so many people's lives!
*Chrissy is always thinking about others and is always interested in others lives. She really cares!
*Chrissy is a great listener
*Chrissy has a great style.
*She is the best Mom!
*She always tries to find a way to make things positive.
*She is very understanding
*Chrissy is BEAUTIFUL!!! Really!
*Chrissy has a lot of energy and I love it!!!
*She can always help you with whatever problems you have. She is a great person to talk to when you need help with anything
*She is really funny!
*I love her motivation to learn anything!
*She always wants the best for others. She really does.
*She always has great ideas for anything!
*I can really confide in Chrissy.

That's just a few of them! lol!! Thanks for being who you are Chrissy! You have been such a great example and friend and sister to me! Thanks for always loving my girls too! Even if they are being monsters, you still manage to love them. I love that you get just as excited about the funny things that they do as I do. It really makes me so happy! We love you!!!!

Love,
Audrey and Lisa

1 comment:

.Chrissy said...

Awe!! Thank you so much Lisa!! I am going to go back and read this EVERYTIME I am having a bad day! You are so great to me. I love you so much. I am really grateful for our friendship!