Sometimes it's okay to be a follower! :)

Blogaholic Designs”=

I was featured!!!

Photobucket

All Things Thrifty


DIY under $5

Monday, March 26, 2012

Kid craft- Easter topiaries

So I saw this idea to make an Easter topiary. I decided it would be fun for the girls to make one too. I just bought mini pots at the dollar store (3 for $1.) and some sytrofoam balls at Walmart and some Jelly beans. The girls decided to take a different approach with them, but that's okay. I was okay with letting them doing it the way they wanted to do it. K, so mine isn't supposed to have the topiary ball at the bottom but I forgot to get some foam stuff to be able to keep the topiaries from falling and this was the best way I could come up with.

Anyways, the girls had fun making these and so did I. I think it would have looked cuter with more pastel colored jelly beans. Oh well!






3 comments:

.Chrissy said...

I love how happy Audrey looks! She is such a good girl!

Lisa said...

Thanks! It looks kind of freaky in a way because of her red eye! Haha!! I love that she gets so happy doing crafts with me!

Lisa said...

Thanks! It looks kind of freaky in a way because of her red eye! Haha!! I love that she gets so happy doing crafts with me!