Sometimes it's okay to be a follower! :)

Blogaholic Designs”=

I was featured!!!

Photobucket

All Things Thrifty


DIY under $5

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Showing some love Day 11 and 12

I cannot believe Valentines Day is almost here. I have definitely enjoyed doing these fun little Valentines each day for Brandon and Audrey. I will do this for Gracey next year when she understands it better!

BRANDON VALENTINES DAY 11 AND 12

Day 11- I found a babysitter for the girls all day yesterday and originally it was supposed to be a surprise to him that we were going to have a whole day to ourselves, but I ended up telling him. He didn't really find out everything we were doing that day so it was still a surprise to him to find out what I had planned.

Day 12: "REDEEM THIS COUPON FOR A RELAXING NIGHT. I WILL TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING!"


















AUDREY'S VALENTINE COUPONS:

DAY 11: SORRY, APPARENTLY I FORGOT TO TAKE A PICTURE. IT SAID:

"GOOD FOR ONE FAMILY SLEEPOVER." She was able to choose who she wanted to have over for a sleepover one night. She chose her cousin Hazel.


DAY 12: She gets to have a gameday!!!

No comments: