Sometimes it's okay to be a follower! :)

Blogaholic Designs”=

I was featured!!!

Photobucket

All Things Thrifty


DIY under $5

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Multi-tasking

I discovered the best way to be able to play and give my girls some attention and clean at the same time
Turn on music and dance!!! We turned on the radio and danced to a song. After that song was over we would hurry and clean up during the next song. Then, after that song was over we would dance again! So every other song we would clean up and the girls didn't fight me on it!!!! It was the best! I know it's hard trying to find time to play with your kids and wanting to get the house clean all at the same time. Most of the time I would let the cleaning wait, but this way we all have fun and we all get our chores done together!!! It's a win win situation!

That's my tip for the day!!! :)

No comments: